Welcome to 2416 Copper Creek Road, a beautiful end unit Carriage home in Byers Station! Enter into the inviting entryway with gleaming hardwood flooring that spreads throughout the main floor. The sunny living room features crown molding, chair rail, decorative wainscoting and motorized sun shades. Host large or small meals in the formal dining area. The upgraded kitchen boasts an abundance of cabinet space, granite countertops, tile backsplash, breakfast bar, large pantry and a sunny breakfast area with access to the rear deck. Off the kitchen is the 2-story family room featuring a gas fireplace and large windows bathing the room in sunlight. The main floor powder room offers convenience for you and your guests. Ascend to the second story and meet the master retreat complete with tray ceiling, wainscoting, two walk-in closets and a master bath with dual vanity, heated floor and soaking tub. There are two additional, generously sized bedrooms and a full hall bath. The laundry is conveniently located on the second floor! Take advantage of the finished, walk-out basement offering lots of additional living space with a slider to the peaceful paver patio. The two car garage offers additional storage space. Additional features include: updated carpets, updated lighting, plantation shutters throughout, great lot and much more! Donât miss out on this home in a great community with plenty of amenities including 2 pools, 2 clubhouses, fitness center, walking trails and more!
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,340 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,540 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 800 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Wall Oven, Double Oven
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Full, Full Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors, Walk-in Closets, Wainscoting, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Basketball
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price