Welcome to Newtown Station, an extremely well maintained community of approximately 14 years of age. No hassle Borough living at its best. Stately and spacious brick end-unit carriage home situated a few short blocks to the center of Historic Newtown Borough. The tastefully upgraded home boasts three main floors plus a finished basement and bonus room over the garage. Upon entry, you are greeted by the formal living room and dining room with their 9' ceilings, custom quality wood accents, crown molding, plantation shutters, upgraded window treatments and wood flooring; leading to the open concept family room and kitchen. Family room has full wall custom built in cabinetry and gas fireplace. The Kitchen has Granite countertops and ceramic tile backsplash, custom cabinets along with high-end appliances. Proceeding further there is access to the private deck and a set of stairs leading to the spacious bonus room/office which also has a beautiful full wall built in bookcase. The second level features 3 large bedrooms. Primary bedroom has 2 walk-in closets with customized storage system and attached full bath with large stall shower and jacuzzi tub. The 2nd and 3rd Bedrooms share another full bath. Also on this level is the conveniently located laundry room with cabinet storage and utility sink. The third floor has an enclosed private guest suite with walk-in closet and full attached bath. The lower level (finished basement) with 9' ceilings and recessed lighting, is set up for entertaining and/or an additional living area with availability for another bedroom. Features a Murphy bed, full bath, custom closets, egress window and large separated storage area. Other features include two car garage with remote entry, full security system, Sprinkler system Central Vacuum, Hard-wired Bose speaker system, and three zone Carrier HVAC. Convenient additional parking in front of the home on Lincoln Ave.
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,813 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
COUNCIL ROCK HIGH SCHOOL NORTH
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,813 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,000 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Washer, Central Vacuum
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Fire Alarm System, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Rear Entrance.
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price