Located in a delightful village post card setting is this classic Bucks County stone home C. 1838. Welcome to âTall Pinesâ, a stone beauty set amidst an enchanting half acre with stone wall terraces and white picket fenced gardens. Step inside to a beautiful home with wonderful charm and character and modern amenities for todayâs life style and comfort that seamlessly blend with its antique identity. Fine craftsmanship is displayed in the random width pine floors, open beam ceilings, butterfly staircases, stone and plaster walls, deep window sills, and 4 stone fireplaces. The kitchen features modern appliances plus hand crafted cabinetry, a wood burning fireplace to grill or roast on an open flame, a sky-lit breakfast bar and a cafÃ© nook. The Formal Dining Room embraces its own stone fireplace and leads outside to a large open deck for outdoor entertaining. French Doors open to a generously sized family room with a massive palladian window and views overlooking a private courtyard patio and greenery. Four levels of living space offer a versatile floor plan of 3 Bedrooms and 4 full Baths to include a possible separate guest suite or home office with separate entry. Enjoy outdoor living and dining from the deck enhanced by woodland views, or from intimate patios inspired by stone walls and private gardens. An oversize 1+ car garage and a sweet garden shed complement this lovely treasured property. The stewardship passes forward to appreciate and love this wonderful home!
Single Family, Other
Electric Water Heater, Private Water Service
Mason, Wood Siding
3,973 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Solebury Farms Est
Cable TV, Electric service available
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Office, Maids Qtrs
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,773 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,200 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Tile
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Radiators, Wall Unit.
- Additional Interior Features
- Curved Stair, Skylight, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Stone Driveway, Oversized Parking, Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- 147.00 x 165.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price