Welcome home. This spacious brick-front Colonial boasts 3,500+/- sq.ft. plus a finished walk-out lower level including a 2nd kitchen and a full bathroom. Surrounded by 1.75 acres with PUBLIC water and sewer - a rare find! The double door front entry leads into a 2-story foyer with turned staircase. Fresh paint, 10' ceilings, recessed lighting and lots of windows create bright, airy living spaces throughout the home. A first floor office/study is conveniently located off the foyer and offers a quiet reprieve. New floors continue into the adjoining living room and dining rooms. The expansive kitchen features plenty of cabinets and counter space including a center island with seating, and stainless steel appliances. The breakfast room features double palladium doors leading to the back deck. A bar area and pantry stores all of the dry staples, canned food and necessities between the breakfast room and family room. Here a brick wood burning fireplace with raised hearth makes a great place to relax on chilly nights. This room provides access to the oversized 3-car garage, and the driveway has been extended and widened. A half bath and laundry room complete the main level. Upstairs the main bedroom suite with inlaid wood flooring includes a sitting room with private balcony, huge walk-in closet, and master bathroom with vaulted ceiling, skylight, double sinks, whirlpool tub and separate stall shower. Three additional bedrooms are nicely sized, have wood floors, ample closets and share the full bathroom located in the hallway. More living space, or a great au pair or inlaw suite, may be found on the finished walk-out lower level with full kitchen, full bathroom, and three bonus rooms. Sliding glass doors open to the covered patio. Extensive outdoor living areas include a multi-level deck and covered back patio. Recent updates and improvements include new floors in the front entryway, dining room, living room and family room, beaded vinyl siding, new doors and hardscape. 2 zones for AC and 4 zones for heat keep utilities economical. Located in the award-winning Central Bucks School District with easy access to major commuter routes, nearby shopping, dining and entertainment. Make your appointment today!
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Frame, Brick, Vinyl Siding
4,456 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, Underground, Cable TV
CENTRAL BUCKS HIGH SCHOOL SOUTH
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Office, Media, Attic
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,456 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,000 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Intercom System, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center
- Tile, Ceramic Tile, Wood, Stone
- Central Air, Electric
- Oil, Wood, Hot Water. Stove.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Screened, Skylights
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl, Frame
- Deck, Porch, Balcony
- Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price