This lovingly maintained Cambridge model townhome in the very much desired community of Meadow Ridge is an outstanding choice for those homebuyers looking to downsize to a convenient Central Bucks location and also enjoy spacious, comfortable living with low exterior maintenance. The meticulously clean home offers elegant, dark wood floors and wood trims throughout the first floor with an attractive brick, raised hearth gas fireplace in the family room which offers easy access to the rear patio for outdoor enjoyment and entertaining. Both the kitchen and breakfast area are open to the family room and it boasts a granite top and stainless steel appliances. Upstairs, the bedrooms are comfortably-sized with two of the rooms offering walk-in closets and the main bedroom bath providing both a soaking tub and shower. The spacious upstairs also includes a roomy laundry area with plenty of space for storage. Best of all, the major home components have been replaced by the current homeowner; roof, all windows, gas heater and water heater and central air...no worries, just move in! Don't delay make your appointment to tour today!
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,986 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,986 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Poured, Unfinished Basement
- 1. Brick, Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- 32.00 x 95.00
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price