This idyllic setting is perfect if you are looking to be conveniently situated to all the amenities and the charming appeal of Newtown Borough yet enjoy quiet and peaceful tranquility. This partial stone front home's location in the much sought after community of 'Linton Hill Farm' is situated on a private, open and level lot backing to the original farm homestead. The 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, mid-century home offers not only a spacious family room off the Kitchen, and a front living room with brick surround, wood-burning fireplace, so useful for all your varied entertainment needs, but also the extra bonus of a finished lower level living space. This solidly-built home's structural Improvements include a newer roof and vinyl windows. The hardwood flooring throughout, spaciously-sized bedrooms, multiple walk-in closets, attic storage and gas heat will appeal to many home seekers. This could be your forever home so don't delay, make your appointment today!
Single Family, Split Level
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,725 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Linton Hill Farm
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,725 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Wood-burning, Brick, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Stone, Frame
- Brick, Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- 100.00 x 200.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Level, Open.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price