The Doylestonian's favorite place to live outside the boro...The 'Pebble Hill' area of the township is scenic, quiet peacefulness within walking distance to the edge of town. This lovingly and very well-maintained home offers not 4 bedrooms but 5 for those needing more second floor living space. The treed bordered lot is beautifully manicured and landscaped with shrubbery and perennials and is showcased by a composite deck overlooking an open yard with much desired privacy. Nearly all the structural and mechanical components have been replaced: vinyl siding, roof, windows, electrical, and oil tank. Both the Kitchen and Baths have been updated--the Kitchen features red birch cabinetry, granite top, tiled backsplash and stainless steel appliances. The primary bath with skylight features a jetted tub and shower stall with a huge walk-in closet. Other sought after features you will appreciate are hardwood flooring throughout, large, sunny front picture window, lighted ceiling fans, Family room with wood burning, raised hearth fireplace, decorative ceiling beams and built-ins, partially-finished basement with walk out access and a broad and shady 'rocking chair' porch so many love. The minute you walk into this over 3000 sq ft Colonial you will feel you found your new home. Premier location, excellent condition, you won't want to delay and make your appointment today!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Oil Hot Water Heater, Well
Frame, Brick, Vinyl Siding
3,437 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,031 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 406 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Instant Hot Water, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Partially Finished, Entrance Outside
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Skylight, Wainscoting, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl, Frame
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 130.00 x 200.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price