If you have been searching for a Colonial style home on a large, level lot close to Doylestown for an affordable value, this is it! You will be sure to enjoy quiet relaxation from the enclosed rear porch with a picturesque, open view of the expansive, green lawn...a peaceful respite to sit, relax and unwind. This attractive partial brick front home offers random pegged, wide board oak flooring in the Living and Dining room, second floor hardwood flooring, and a unique 2-sided brick raised-hearth fireplace in the Living Room and Kitchen breakfast area. This well-maintained home also boasts recent improvements: 1 yr old roof and central air unit, replacement windows, newer gas heater and hot water heater, newer well pump and the basement waterproofing system was installed for peace of mind. A notable feature of the main bedroom is that it has two double closets plus a walk-in closet and a dressing area which is primed for an ensuite bath expansion. The other three bedrooms are spaciously-sized and have ample closet storage space. Just add your own interior decorator touches and you will capture this affordable opportunity to realize tremendous appreciation value! You will most certainly enjoy a wonderful Doylestown Township lifestyle for years to come. Don't delay, make your appointment today!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Well
Frame, Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
2,114 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,114 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Wall Unit.
- Unfinished Basement
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl, Frame
- Screened-in, Deck
- Lot Dimensions
- 150.00 x 295.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Level, Open.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price