This charming Dutch Colonial will capture your imagination because it is a rare find with its beautifully landscaped, oversized lot with a variety of perennial plantings and rear terraced flower bed. It is a secret garden that can be enjoyed from either the rear deck or from the privacy of a second floor veranda off from the master bedroom. As you walk in through a vintage fanlight door you will find on either side of the central foyer gorgeous wide plank oak flooring in both the living and dining room, vintage built-ins, crown mouldings, ceiling wood beams and dining room alcove, brick wood-burning fireplace, a solarium for peaceful relaxation, lighted ceiling fans, recessedlighting and walk-up attic storage space. The newly painted interior makes this home in move-in condition... All you have to do is add your own cosmetic touches! Adding so much more value to this home is that major components have been updated: roof, windows, and heating systems. NOTE--the township is making roadway improvements to make the road one-way adding a sidewalk and off-street parking. Don't wait to arrange your tour. This is a home is a special find!
Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,792 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Sun Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,792 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Trash Compactor, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Disposal
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Brick, Insert, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS