This charming Dutch Colonial will capture your imagination because it is a rare find with its beautifully landscaped, oversized lot with a variety of perennial plantings and rear terraced flower bed. It is a secret garden that can be enjoyed from either the rear deck or from the privacy of a second floor veranda off from the master bedroom. As you walk in through a vintage fanlight door you will find on either side of the central foyer gorgeous wide plank oak flooring in both the living and dining room, vintage built-ins, crown mouldings, ceiling wood beams and dining room alcove, brick wood-burning fireplace, a solarium for peaceful relaxation, lighted ceiling fans, recessedlighting and walk-up attic storage space. The newly painted interior makes this home in move-in condition... All you have to do is add your own cosmetic touches! Adding so much more value to this home is that major components have been updated: roof, windows, and heating systems. NOTE--the township is making roadway improvements to make the road one-way adding a sidewalk and off-street parking. Don't wait to arrange your tour. This is a home is a special find!
Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,792 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Sun Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,792 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Trash Compactor, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Disposal
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Brick, Insert, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price