Here is your opportunity to live in Doylestown Boro in an antique home with off-street parking and 1 car garage! This centrally-located, 3-story home will allow you to enjoy all that Boro living has to offer with just a short, two block walk to the Court St/State St thoroughfare. The comfortably-sized interior offers heart of pine flooring, updated kitchen with custom tile flooring and backsplash, maple cabinetry, corian-top and stainless steel appliances with new dishwasher and microwave. The laundry and first floor powder room is conveniently located by the kitchen which exits to a private, brick patio courtyard for quiet outdoor entertaining. The second floor provides two bedrooms; the main bedroom includes full tiled bath with jetted tub and shower and the hall bath features a marble floor and tiled tub/shower with linen closet. The 3rd floor provides two more bedrooms and two hallway closets with brand new carpeting; the rear bedroom with skylights and exit to rear veranda with a beautiful view of the western sky sunsets. The unfinished basement provides plenty of storage space with outdoor access to rear yard. This quaint twin home provides just the right amount of living space you will want!
Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,000 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water.
- Walkout Stairs, Unfinished Basement, Entrance Outside, Full
- Stained Glass
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Driveway, Shared Driveway, Garage, Off Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Corner.
- Security Deposit
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price