Symmetry, style, clean architectural features, eye catching stone & roof lines work together seamlessly to create a distinctive sense of balance in this Contemporary style home providing it with wonderful curb appeal. An exceptionally versatile floor plan offers so many options for both family & guests and great space for entertaining. There are a total of 5 spacious bedrooms and 4 Â½ baths. You have the option of first floor living with 3 bedrooms and 3 full baths and the second floor offers 2 additional bedrooms and a full bath. Expansive windows flood its rooms with light and well-planned placement of sliding doors bring the outdoors in and open to lovely, pleasant views, patio and garden areas. The entrance foyer has wide oak floor, it leads to both the living room, and dining room. It also opens to a large stepdown family room with wood tongue & groove cathedral ceiling, exposed beams and a remarkably impressive floor to ceiling fieldstone fireplace with hearth, pellet stove insert and bookshelves completing this relaxing space. A main suite with full bath, vanity area, and walk in closet and second bedroom with full bath are conveniently located off the foyer. The kitchen and breakfast area have wide oak floors, generous cabinetry, countertop ceramic stove; stainless appliances include dishwasher, double ovens, micro-wave, side by side refrigerator, a pantry and separate closet for fine china, silver, dish/flatware & family collectibles. There is a convenient laundry adjacent to the kitchen. A bedroom with adjoining full bath has its own separate door to the exterior at this location of the home. The hall and bedrooms of the second floor are complemented with attractive cherry floors. A large finished lower level with finished walls of wainscoting offers a built-in wet bar with cherry cabinets, granite countertop, wine cooler & micro-wave. An adjacent dining area and cozy sitting area + half bath, additional flex space for exercise or hobbies, a cedar lined closet & extra storage rooms complete this level. The rear yard is an oasis and a treat to the senses with a fabulous in-ground heated pool with waterfall feature, large patio areas for entertaining all ensconced by a myriad of mature ornamental trees, shrubbery, roses, and exquisite iris gardens. Winding walkways framed by lush landscaping and a 3 car garage complete this very special home. Located in an exceptionally beautiful area of rolling farmland in Buckingham Township & a wonderful enclave of fine custom homes! Convenient to Doylestown, Newtown, New Hope.
Single Family, Other
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Well
Frame, Brick, Cedar Exterior, Stone, Wood Siding
Septic, Septic Pump
4,400 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Generator, Underground, Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 4,400 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Heated, Partially Finished, Workshop
- Casement, Screened, Wood Frame, Insulated
- 1. Insert, Stone, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wainscoting, Beamed, Vaulted, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Driveway.
- Wood, Brick, Stone, Cedar, Frame
- Asphalt, Pitched
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Filtered, Heated, Lap
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Sloped, Level
- Partial, Rear, Split Rail
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Suburban, Paved Road, Interior lot, Level, Open, Sloped.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price